Tetua-Open source lightweight cms program configuration github login tutorial based on golang and mysql
This article introduces this Tetua - an open source lightweight cms program based on golang and mysql
The following introduces Tetua - an open source lightweight cms program configuration github login tutorial based on golang and mysql
Create an app and set some relevant necessary information, such as URL and so on.
Here are three points to note
Homepage URL: must be the home page of your website, with or without www
Callback URL: https://domain.com/auth/github/callback
//I don't know why it will report an error if you bring www, so it is recommended not to bring www
Webhook URL: Also for your homepage.
Enable SSL verification: It is recommended to turn on, for the security of information transmission
- MySQL remote connection configuration method under docker container
- Tetua - an open source lightweight cms program based on golang and mysql, with installation and configuration
- 抛弃phpmyadmin吧，一款非常强大的MySQL GUI客户端-HeidiSQL
- Debian 10 installation MySQL server record
- 个人博客数据库选择，mysql vs sqlite?