Generally, the default ssh port of the cpanel host is unchanged.
But some host companies will change the default ssh port. For example, buyvm's cpanel host ssh port is not the default.
So how to find out the ssh port? There are two ways
Is to scan with a tool
Hmm ~~~ This home is okay, if you use some hosting providers or servers
Scanning other people's ports may be suspended or cancelled. How to find it?
Look at the picture. . . Don't bother typing. . . It was late at night in the blink of an eye. . .
Click where the circle is drawn
Download the sftp configuration file because sftp is based on the ssh protocol
Download coreftp software
Then pour into the sftp configuration file just downloaded, the file name is Secure username.coreftp
Then you can see the ssh port
If you are too lazy to download the coreftp software, then the super easy way ,,,
Use some professional editors to open the Secure username.coreftp file and find the port to see the ssh port.
Select the default encoding when opening the file, do not open in binary mode
ps: It's important to say once again that you should not use Microsoft's own notepad to edit files. . .
- How to query the hard disk usage time of various distribution Linux systems
- How to apply for a free ipv6 address
- how to do install LibXml2 , LibXslt for centos 7
- 3 ways to implement domain name jump to www including https using 301
- Method to cancel ssh key password
- How to update the open source http3 server - openlitespeed
- Openlitespeed /litespeed deny methods to access folders and files
- Solution to garbled laptop keyboard
- How to turn off ubuntu's IPv6
- Seek the full name of this movie