If you don't have a native ipv6 address, you can try the following method to apply for a free ipv6 address.
// Set up the Teredo server. The default is: win10.ipv6.microsoft.com, or you can change it to something else.
Netsh interface teredo set state enterpriseclient server=default
// test IPv6 connection
Ping -6 ipv6.test-ipv6.com
Ping -6 [2001:470:1:18::125]
// Reset IPv6 configuration
Netsh interface ipv6 reset
Logging into a remote ipv6 server with a non-native ipv6 address can be very slow.
Even dropped, you can clear the above configuration
- how to find out the ssh port of the cpanel host
- how to do install LibXml2 , LibXslt for centos 7
- How to query the hard disk usage time of various distribution Linux systems
- Openlitespeed /litespeed deny methods to access folders and files
- How to update the open source http3 server - openlitespeed
- 更改用户home目录 for centos
- 100 Things to Do Between Couples
- Solution to garbled laptop keyboard
- 一键自动安装Resilio Sync脚本 for centos
- Powerful and free professional video editing tool - Cutscene Pro