Usually notebooks appear garbled
It is possible that different systems have been installed causing
Another possibility is to have an external USB keyboard.
The solution is as follows...
Find the fn key on the laptop keyboard, next to the win key. Hold down the fn key while pressing NumLK key, Then release the two keys. At this point, the problem of keyboard input garbled is solved. If you prefer to use the numeric keypad, you can hold down the fn+numlk key to open the numeric keypad.
Some notebooks do not have a NumLK key and may be shared with a keyboard
For example, Lenovo notebook numLK key is shared with the keypad number key 8.
- mysql database connection failed | SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused solution
- -bash: dig: command not found solution
- Cloudflare not caching solution
- how to find out the ssh port of the cpanel host
- Mac os youtube-dl zsh: no matches found: solution
- Qnap NAS cannot access Plex solution
- 100 Things to Do Between Couples
- Openlitespeed /litespeed deny methods to access folders and files
- How to query the hard disk usage time of various distribution Linux systems
- 华为云服务器登录出现“keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:”解决方法