Usually notebooks appear garbled
It is possible that different systems have been installed causing
Another possibility is to have an external USB keyboard.
The solution is as follows...
Find the fn key on the laptop keyboard, next to the win key. Hold down the fn key while pressing NumLK key, Then release the two keys. At this point, the problem of keyboard input garbled is solved. If you prefer to use the numeric keypad, you can hold down the fn+numlk key to open the numeric keypad.
Some notebooks do not have a NumLK key and may be shared with a keyboard
For example, Lenovo notebook numLK key is shared with the keypad number key 8.
- Win10 application store can not be opened, 0x80131500 error solution
- 100 Things to Do Between Couples
- how to find out the ssh port of the cpanel host
- How to query the hard disk usage time of various distribution Linux systems
- Openlitespeed /litespeed deny methods to access folders and files
- how to do install LibXml2 , LibXslt for centos 7
- 华为云服务器登录出现“keyboard-interactive authentication prompts from server:”解决方法
- mysql database connection failed | SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused solution
- Qnap NAS cannot access Plex solution
- Cloudflare not caching solution