Usually notebooks appear garbled
It is possible that different systems have been installed causing
Another possibility is to have an external USB keyboard.
The solution is as follows...
Find the fn key on the laptop keyboard, next to the win key. Hold down the fn key while pressing NumLK key, Then release the two keys. At this point, the problem of keyboard input garbled is solved. If you prefer to use the numeric keypad, you can hold down the fn+numlk key to open the numeric keypad.
Some notebooks do not have a NumLK key and may be shared with a keyboard
For example, Lenovo notebook numLK key is shared with the keypad number key 8.
- Cloudflare not caching solution
- Mac os youtube-dl zsh: no matches found: solution
- Win10 application store can not be opened, 0x80131500 error solution
- Method to cancel ssh key password
- 3 ways to implement domain name jump to www including https using 301
- how to find out the ssh port of the cpanel host
- Qnap NAS cannot access Plex solution
- Openlitespeed /litespeed deny methods to access folders and files
- 100 Things to Do Between Couples
- Artifact, use EmEditor to quickly clear excess white space in your code
📝 有偿服务• 服务器合租380/年
• nvme raid 1硬盘